When you think of Florida you probably think palm trees and beaches? You are absolutely correct.
Buying a home by the beach is a commitment to an amazing lifestyle of fun, relaxation and life long memories. It’s a place where working a full day and coming home to sip a Pina Colada with dinner while watching the dolphins swim is common. Feels like a vacation only it’s your home! All of it; white beaches, sunsets, paddleboarding, boating, fishing and swimming.
Enjoy the days a little longer because our sunsets happen around 8:30p.m. on a summer day. Enjoy most of the year like this since our winters hibernate most of the time. We probably should talk more about homes but they sell themselves with the charm of old beach Florida coexisting with modern 2 & 3 story panoramic view homes and maintenance free condominiums.
There is a patch of sand for every set of feet. Come step out and play where you live.
- Dog Daycare
- Yoga & Fitness
- Things to Do
- Island Way Grill – Grill offering some Asian twists on seafood classics, plus a sushi bar, water views & Sunday brunch. http://www.islandwaygrill.com/
- Clear Sky Café -Located near the beach, this no-frills cafe offers a seafood-focused menu & live music. http://www.clearskycafe.com/
- Crabby’s Beachwalk Bar & Grill – Casual, beach-themed seafood, steak & sandwich spot with daily happy hour & monthly drink specials. http://www.crabbybills.com/
- Caretta on the Gulf – Luxurious beachside resort eatery offering carefully sourced, sophisticated New American cuisine. http://www.sandpearl.com/dining/caretta-on-the-Gulf/
- Palm Pavilion Beachside Grill & Bar -Laid-back beachfront hangout dishes seafood & drinks amid picnic tables, a deck & gulf views. http://www.palmpavilion.com/
- Frenchy’s Rockaway Grill -Open-air beachfront joint with locally caught grilled fish, live music daily, pool tables & 2 bars. http://frenchysonline.com/
- Bob Heilman’s Beachcomber -Longtime restaurant with multiple rooms, popular for its fried chicken, seafood & old Florida charm. http://www.heilmansbeachcomber.com/
- Cooter’s Restaurant & Bar -Chill, sports-themed locale for seafood including all-you-can-eat crab legs plus wings & spirits. https://www.cooters.com/
- Skycrest Elementary School – http://www.pcsb.org/skycrest-es
- Belleair Elementary School – http://www.pcsb.org/belleair-es
- Belcher Elementary School – http://www.pcsb.org/belcher-es
- Plumb Elementary School – http://www.pcsb.org/plumb-es
- Eisenhower Elementary School – http://www.pcsb.org/eisenhower-es
- Kings Highway Elementary School – http://www.pcsb.org/kings-es
- Oak Grove Middle School – http://www.pcsb.org/oakgrove-ms
- Clearwater High School – http://www.pcsb.org/clearwater-hs
- Calvary Christian High School – http://www.cchs.us/
- A Very Important Pet – http://averyimportantpet.com/
- Metzler Veterinary Hospital – http://metzlerveterinaryhospital.com/
- A Pet’s Place of Clearwater – http://www.apetsplaceofclw.com/
- Whatadog Play Center – http://www.whatadogplay.com/
- Happy Camper Doggie Day Camp & Sleepover – http://www.doggydaycamp.com/
YOGA & FITNESS
- Pure Yoga & Fitness – Their mission is to provide a clean, friendly and motivating environment for any individual interested in bettering their mind and body. http://www.pureyogaandfitness.com/
- Yoga 365 – The premier hot yoga studio in Clearwater. http://hotyogaclearwater.com/
- A Yoga Village – A place for spirit to grow. http://ayogavillage.com/
- The Yoga Room – All fitness levels welcome. http://www.theyogaroomdunedin.com/
- Kapok Pilates & Wellness – Enrich your body, mind & soul. http://www.kapokpilatesandwellness.com/
- Beach Yoga – We encourage you to start your morning with us or conclude your day with a relaxing sunset class. http://www.beachyogapinellas.com/
THINGS TO DO
Belleair Beach – this is what I got on Belleair so not sure if you want to include… Belleair Beach has 11 parks, tennis courts, a basketball court, a boat ramp and municipal marina for residents, but offers little to attract outside visitors. It has no visitor accommodations, except for the Belleair Beach Resort condo-hotel. There are no restaurants or other commercial facilities.
Clearwater Beach – home of pristine white sand beaches, clear gulf waters, warm sunshine, and plenty of hospitality. Voted Florida’s #1 best beach town.
Stop by Pier 60 for refreshments, space-age ice cream that comes in little spheres. Walk down to the end of the pier, rent poles and bait and spend the day fishing.
- Clearwater Paddle Board Rentals – Rent your paddle board and gear. You can also rent beach cruiser bikes, and surf fishing rods. http://www.clearwaterpaddleboardco.com/
- Tampa Bay Bubble Soccer – Laughing and giggling while playing soccer in a bubble ball.http://www.tampabaybubbleballsoccer.com/
- Clearwater Jolley Trolley – Leave your car where you are and go to the beach or nearby cities.http://www.clearwaterjolleytrolley.com/
- Sea Screamer – Guaranteed dolphin sighting. http://www.seascreamer.com/
- Tampa Bay Escape Room – Hottest new entertainment in the country.http://www.tampabayescaperoom.com/
- Fun Ride Rentals – From beach chairs to scooters, to wheelchairs, to surreys. They have the rentals you need. http://www.funriderentals.com/
- Freaky-Tiki Surf Shack – Clothing born in Clearwater. http://www.freaky-tiki.com/
- La Dee Da Kids Spa – Making Kids Happy is their specialty. http://ladeedakidsspa.com/
- Above Average Fishing Charters – Deep Sea or sport fishing charters.http://www.aboveaveragefishing.com/
Indian Shores – The town is a beach-front community situated on a barrier island west of Seminole. The population was 1,420 at the 2010 census. The town has recently undergone multiple construction and renovation projects, including utility undergrounding, road re-surfacing, and the placement of additional pedestrian safety measures. There is a large community of town homes and condo’s located in this little piece of heaven. You have little 725 square feet condo’ up to 5,400 sq. ft at Tuscany by the Sea and everything in between. It is a perfect town for living year round or vacationing.
Island Estates is a man-made island located off Memorial Causeway, a short distance to Clearwater Beach. It is surrounded by Mandalay Channel to the west and the Intracoastal Waterway to the east. Island Estates is well known as a boating community and most residences have boat slips. Island Estates has deep water channels courtesy of dredging many years ago. There are large boats moored throughout the community. If you are seeking a boating community close to the beach, you should consider Island Estates.
Island Estates is self-contained with a Publix grocery store, two (2) banks, restaurants and a dry cleaner. The world-renown Clearwater Marine Aquarium, home of Winter the tailless dolphin and her companion Hope, is located on the island. Both Dolphin Tale 1 and 2 were filmed on location at the Clearwater Marina Aquarium. It is only a half mile from the entrance of Island Estates the Clearwater Beach Roundabout.
Madeira Beach – Legend holds that a pirate named John LeVique was the first to settle this area. Best known for the John’s Pass Village and Boardwalk.
- Go Fast Fishing Charters – Fastest charter boat on Florida’s west coast.http://www.gofastfishing.com/
- Hubbard’s Marina – The best way to see the sea! http://hubbardsmarina.com/
- Mad Beach Craft Brewing Company – Brewery, tap room and event venue.http://madbeachbrewing.com/
- Spice & Tea Exchange – Come in and smell the spices! http://www.spiceandtea.com/
- Windworks – Specializing in things that fly, twirl, wave and interact with the wind.http://www.floridawindworks.com/
North Redington Beach – North of Redington Beach and just before Redington Shores it boasts it’s own unique vibe and ambiance. It has a healthy blend of condo & town homes as well as single family homes. The beach front happily greets the Gulf of Mexico and art like sunrises and sunsets every day and so should you.
Sand Key Beach – Across the bridge from Clearwater. This one mile wide island enjoys the pristine Gulf of Mexico waters.
- Sand Key Park – A park with two distinct areas – a beach and a park. http://www.pinellascounty.org/park/15_sand_key.htm
St. Pete Beach – The perfect balance for the casual, laid back beach bum, and active attraction seeker. With an average 361 sunshine days a year, this strip of beach is guaranteed to please.
- Remi’s Segway Tours – No obstacles, no barriers. You find yourself traveling farther and faster, and seeing more. http://www.stpetebeachsegway.com/
- Jim’s Dive – Get started on your scuba adventure today! http://jimsdiveshop.com/
- The Saturday Morning Market – The mission of the market is to be the heart of St. Petersburg.http://www.saturdaymorningmarket.com/
- Crescent Lake Park – Lakeside park featuring scenic views, dog park, baseball fields and playground. http://www.stpeteparksrec.org/crescentlakepark/
- CPonies – It’s not just a ride, but an equestrian aquatic adventure. https://cponies.com/
- Hip Expressions – Dance fitness for every body. http://hip-expressions.com/
- Mad Beach Boat Rentals – Sunset, dolphin cruises and sightseeing tours.https://www.madbeachboatrentals.com/
Tierra Verde – Was once 15 islands covered with foliage. It is now a vast residential community, and also the gateway to the award-winning beach, Fort DeSoto.
- Fort DeSoto Park – Whether you’re sitting on the beach or kayaking, you’ll find yourself absorbed by the abundance of natural beauty. http://www.pinellascounty.org/park/05_ft_desoto.htm
- Tierra Verde Boat Rentals – Let yourself go! http://www.tvboatrentals.com/
- Lemon Tree Spa – Mind, body & soul. http://www.lemontreespa.com/#home
Treasure Island – Three miles of white, sandy beach bordered by the beautiful Gulf of Mexico.
- Organic Gardens – We have come to educate earthlings about growing nutritious food, reducing family food budgets and other things. Eat well and prosper! http://www.ogtampabay.org/
- Paradise Spa – A full spectrum luxury day spa. http://www.yourparadisespa.com/